|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Our Cloud Native MSP client provide cloud infrastructure and cloud application development in order to provide full-service cloud transformations and cloud-native applications to their customers in the enterprise space.
They've gone through a huge expansion over the last 12 months and have no plans of slowing down. With this in mind, they're looking to add a number of Senior Cloud Native Developers into their talent development and engineering function!
On a day-to-day you'll do some of the following:
- Designing and delivering enterprise scale cloud native applications
- Create design plans for the user-facing side of the applications
- Ensure responsiveness and overall quality of the application
- Work with the latest cloud native technologies (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, CloudFormation and many more)
In order to be considered for this role, it would be great to have some of the following:
- Azure or AWS cloud experience combined with ReactJS
- Platform experience with tools such as DynamoDB, Cloudformation and IAM to name a few
- Server side development experience with languages such as .NET Core, NodeJS, Kafka, Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience front & back end programming across two or more stacks, with e.g. Node.JS, .Net, Python, incl microservices, algorithms, data structures
- Expertise in areas such as TDD, BDD & XP
Whilst the majority of these skills are great to have, ultimately they're looking for a ambitious individual who strives to improve themselves on a daily basis both in their career and their technical skillset.
So if you like the sound of this role then please reach out to me via the following methods:
Office Line: 0191 300 1800
LinkedIn: 'Chris Garside'
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR