|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
SENIOR DATA PRIVACY ANALYST
This position acts as a business and technology process advisor focused on third-party risk management and data privacy, collaborates across organizational boundaries, facilitates review of key third party relationships, maintains awareness of emerging privacy trends and requirements, develops communications and training, and accepts complex assignments, analyzes problems, and generates effective solutions to sustain compliance with data privacy requirements.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Performs third-party risk management activities including:
- Utilizes existing methodology to perform risk assessments of new third parties;
- Conducts annual risk assessments of select vendors based on their risk profile;
- Analyzes and effectively communicates assessment results to the appropriate parties;
- Prepares reports and metrics on the current risk environment;
- Collaborates with contract lifecycle management stakeholders to optimize processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitates compliance with privacy requirements through activities including:
- Works closely with application development teams and product owners to identify privacy requirements at the start of the software development lifecycle;
- Facilitates data minimization initiatives to responsibly reduce the amount of sensitive data in the enterprise;
- Maintains the processes for and executing the responses to inquiries for data access from data subjects;
- Acts as an advisor to stakeholders on emerging privacy requirements;
- Identifies and escalates privacy issues and risks.
- Sustains the Data Privacy and Technology Compliance program through activities including:
- Maintains privacy and third party risk management data in system of record;
- Works with other team members to contribute to the development of the program roadmap;
- Collaborates with other team members to maintain a backlog of required work items;
- Assists in defining standards, processes, and tool needed for program success;
- Develops and maintains stakeholder relationship maps for the program;
- Collaborates with Performance Improvement and Marketing to develop engaging communications and training for internal and external audiences.