|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
Senior Manager, Governance Risk & Compliance
Reporting to the Head of Security for the Shared Service Centre (SSC), the Senior Manager, Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) is responsible for the effective oversight of all Privacy and Information Security governance, risk and compliance matters as it relates to the provision of IT services to the ABF Business Units (BUs).
The Senior Manager, Governance Risk & Compliance will represent the SSC at the ABF Global Security Forum.
Senior Manager, Governance Risk & Compliance Responsibilities:
- To manage the oversight of all privacy related matters as it pertains to the continued operation of the SSC as a data controller and data processor including liaison, reporting and co-operation with ABF Group Legal as necessary.
- Provide guidance and advice to SSC senior and operational level managers in relation to compliance with GDPR, including the management of an effective Business as Usual framework.
- In conjunction with the wider security team (e.g. Security Architecture, Security Operations) ensure that a policy and standards framework is developed and maintained which meets the operational needs of the SSC, whilst also responding directly to ABF Group level policy in terms of both information security and privacy objectives.
- Working with the SSC senior and operational level management team, support the ongoing adoption and embedding of the Integrated Management System to ensure that it is fit for purpose and accurately reflects the working environment / controls.
Senior Manager, Governance Risk & Compliance Requirements:
- A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with at least five years in an Information Security role.
- An Industry recognised accreditation / certification in Information Security or Risk Management (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.).
- General understanding of the security of IT systems, networks and applications with consideration for the risks and controls that are commonly associated with people, process and technology in a large global organisation.
- Extensive experience of risk management principles as they relate to information security, applied within a large global organisation.
- Good understanding of the role that GRC plays in the effective delivery of Supplier Assurance activities throughout the delivery and operational lifecycle, applied within a large global organisation.
- Experience of overseeing routine compliance activities in support of legislative, contractual or industry standard objectives, including GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST CSF etc.
- Experience of project delivery processes / methodologies and the role that GRC plays in ensuring that information security is built in to design and delivery activities.
About Associated British Foods (ABF Holdings):
Associated British Foods is a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with sales of £15.6bn, 137,000 employees and operations in 50 countries across Europe, southern Africa, the Americas, Asia and Australia.
Location: Peterborough, UK
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Governance and Compliance Manager, Risk Manager, Compliance Manager, Risk Consultant, Governance Manager, Policy Manager, Governance Consultant, Risk Assurance, Compliance Management, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Change Management, IT Security, Security Operations, etc.