|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
A popular AJ100 practice is now seeking a Senior Project Architect to join their West Central London office and work on residential and mixed-use schemes throughout the UK.
My client has gained their AJ status by delivering high profile projects for over 40 years. Their specialist sectors include; residential, commercial, education, and masterplanning, exposing staff of all levels to a wide array of project types and challenges.
Role & Responsibilities
- Project management: Identify and manage work stage deliverables, design programmes, and plan the work of team members where required
- Leadership: manage a small team of 3-5 people, overseeing quality, setting direction and reviewing design information
- Client service: perform the duties of lead consultant and liaise with clients
- Technical design: prepare detail drawings and specifications for inclusion in Stage 4+ information
- Concept design: lead client briefing process, develop design options for client consideration, produce high quality visuals and design documents to communicate proposals
- Written communication: prepare written project documents such as work stage reports, design and access statements, or internal project reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- A fully qualified architect with RIBA Part 3 achieved and ARB registered
- Revit is preferred, but is not essential
- 7 + years UK experience in an architectural practice
- Proven experience working on medium to large scale residential development projects
- Excellent design skills are essential
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal
What you get back
- Salary of 45,000 - £50,000
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 working hours a week
- CPD & Training
- Social events
- Life assurance
- Holiday purchase
- Childcare vouchers
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Profit related pay scheme
- Travel loan.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Project Architect Job in Clerkenwell, London- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 10481)