|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR A SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER!
YOU NEED TO HAVE..
- At least 3+ years working with Python
- Technical hands on background
- Strong python application development
- Stakeholder development experience
WHAT YOU LL RECEIVE IN RETURN?
- Offering an excellent salary of £75,000
- Pension scheme non-contributory, if you add in 3% they will match so essentially 13%
- 23 days holiday, not inc bank holidays
- Bonus scheme, pay out in December
ABOUT THE CLIENT..
I am working in partnership with a world class investment solutions private company focusing on retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers. This is a new business and technology facing role siting within the IM Quant Technology team, delivering ongoing change. Projects are varied and will involve the implementation of Portfolio Management tools, Research and Trading Models and Systematic Strategies.
Their HQ is based in Bromley and is a fully office based role. (15 minute train from Central London)
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Providing technical guidance to the development team (UK, India)
- Contributing to the overall system design
- Support overall delivery of the projects
- Hands-on development
- Work closely with the Programme Director and Solutions Lead to input into road map and priorities
TO BE CONSIDERED..
For further information please call me on 0191 406 3128 between the hour of 8am-6pm. Alternatively to apply please send me across a copy of your updated CV to be reviewed via [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
I look forward to hearing from you.
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR