|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
I have partnered up with one of Britians leading General Insurers who are seeking Software Engineers in Test to work on a new area of their business in a brand new team.
My client is looking for the right candidate to be willing to learn and have a good testing background with an agile way of thinking. The candidates who are successful will be the first in the team so they will be looking for candidates who will be comfortable with building the test process, delivering the whole functional test cycle.
- At least 3 years working as a Software Engineer in Test
- Experienced with building test processes and able to deliver the whole functional test cycle
- Basic knowledge of Ruby/Python & Java
- Experienced with working in an Agile environment and understands the methodologies well.
- Experienced with working in a UNIX like environment and cloud native
- Experienced with coaching and mentoring juniors.
If you don't have all the requirements that's okay, I would still like to hear from you as I may have other opportunities available.
is provided with this role.
This process is moving quickly so I would love to have a chat with you about this in more detail so please contact the details below.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.