|Date Posted||November 9, 2019|
Maybe all of the above?
If you are a Software Tester that understands coding in C#/Java who is looking for a new opportunity, this could be the role for you!
The organisation in question are based in Belfast and they are keen to recruit experienced Testers, ideally with that hybrid mix of Testing and Development skills.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for testing API, web and mobile based applications.
- Create and maintain automated test cases, execute test suites, review and diagnose reported bugs, and ensure overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests through continuous integration for value added feedback.
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes.
- Work with software developers to create software applications including test plans, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
What do you need?
- Understanding and ability to develop code in C# or Java.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyse complex problems.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£30,000 - £35,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Lead or Senior positions.
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity then I would be happy to set up a follow up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: +44 191 338 7600
LinkedIn: 'Shane Purcell'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.