|Date Posted||June 7, 2021|
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Solution Architect will play a key role in the redesign of ANSYS.COM, our flagship corporate website. To support its growth, Ansys is redesigning the complete user experience with the Adobe technology stack.
The Solution Architect owns the architecture part of that design in partnership with Marketing. This requires a passion for Digital Marketing, expertise in the Adobe ecosystem, and the experience to guide web development teams, both internal and third parties (Agency).
The Solution Architect works closely with product owners (Marketing) to recommend innovative solutions and to guide through execution. They have a strong customer focus with a passion for the quality of the customer experience.
- Enable the transformation ANSYS web channels using Adobe Experience Manager and its companion solutions (Assets, Target, Analytics). ANSYS migrated to AEM in early 2021.
- Guide the Adobe configuration (workflow, DevOps), development guidelines and standards in partnership with Adobe and the selected Agency.
- Provide guidance and design solutions across the entire demand generation cycle (Adobe website, Pardot and Salesforce CRM, Analytics platform)
- Provide guidance and architecture expertise to a team of developers onshore and offshore.
- Support the targets for reliability, speed, and quality, including participating in platform design and building DevOps processes.
- Communicates the impact of technical challenges to senior IT and Marketing leadership.
- Collaborates with other IT functions to design solutions for complex problems and understand end-to-end business processes.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and may lead a development team as part of a larger project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience in the following areas:
- Sound experience in the Adobe ecosystem in a Cloud environment (Azure)
- Experience developing websites, custom features and enhancements with the last versions of Adobe Experience Manager, including its Assets/DAM component.
- Experience integrating Adobe AEM Websites with CRM and Analytics systems
- Experience in Agile Scrum teamwork and demonstrated ability working in collaborative team environments setting priorities and achieving results.
- Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target certifications
- Knowledgeable in the integration and design considerations for Adobe AEM with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience with Adobe DAM solutions
- Experience with Coveo
- Experience with Marketing automation solutions and other tools in the marketing stack
- Experience implementing Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics on enterprise B2B websites
- Experience with privacy policies (GDPR, CCP, COPPA)
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh