|Location||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Date Posted||January 15, 2020|
Seeking a Sr. IT Security Analyst to join a highly successful organization supporting day-to-day operations of the current security solutions while identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches detected by those systems. The successful candidate can be based in any of the following locations: Remote/Home, Dallas, Tampa, anywhere in CA or GA. Additional core duties will include, but not limited to:
- Implementing security solutions, creating and or maintaining policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments.
- Participate in the planning and design of enterprise security architecture, participate in creating enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures), and participate in the planning and design of an enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Perform deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise's security documents specifically.
- Provide oversight and direction to teams responsible for the planning, evaluation, implementation and maintenance of security technologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV, email gateway, SIEM etc.).
- Contribute to Incident Response and e-Discovery initiatives, projects and tasks.
- 5+ years experience with Intrusion Detection Services (IDS), Intrusion Protection Services (IPS), Server Hardening, NAC, vulnerability management, log management
- One or more of the following certifications: SANS/GIAC Certificate, EC Council Certificate, CompTIA Security+, MCSA: Security, ISC2 SSCP, CISSP, CCSP, other equivalent certificates
- Extensive experience with Windows, networking and systems architecture, application, web services, database, and OS security configurations
- Knowledge and experience with privacy regulations: PCI-DSS, HIPAA
- Preferred: working knowledge of GDPR/CCPA
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.