|Date Posted||May 24, 2021|
Ref ID: 01300-9502963150
Classification: Account Officer
Compensation: $80000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Excellent opportunity for a transactional attorney with 5+ years experience to join a growing in-house legal team.The attorney will be a corporate generalist, with an active role in Commercial Transactions, Litigation (including toxic torts), Marketing, Regulations, GDPR/Privacy, and other areas.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Draft, review, negotiate and/or advise on a wide array of transactional documents, such as customer, distributor, and supply agreements, product development contracts, licensing agreements, NDAs, etc.;
• Manage outside counsel on a variety of commercial disputes and employment matters
• Review and advise on various IP matters, including marketing materials, product manuals, press releases, trademark, patent and infringement actions;
• Advise various business units regarding product quality and/or regulatory issues, including appropriate warning labels and corrective actions;
• Provide legal advice, training and support on a variety of corporate compliance matters, including Komatsu’s Worldwide Code of Business Conduct, anti-corruption (FCPA), and data privacy (GDPR);
• Review and advise on real estate matters, such as leases, development, purchase and/or sale transactions, and provide support on environmental and other real property issues; and
• Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in working with a friendly group while handling complex and interesting matters, please forward your resume to chinetta . foster @ roberthalflegal AND claire.marshall @ roberthalflegal for immediate consideration.