|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
Team Lead - Tameside
Greater Manchester - Full Time / Permanent
Salary from £28,000 per annum
Employment Team Leader
Salary: From £28,000 per annum
The Employment Team Leader will line manage a team of Employment Advisers, offering practical support such as caseload reviews, and discussions of complex cases. They will conduct performance reviews, ensuring skills are developed through training and support from a Performance Coach, and assessing competence through observations against Ingeus' '5 Star Success' continuous development programme.
As the Employment Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
Leadership and performance management
- Support the Business Manager in leading, developing and retaining high quality Employment Advisors in supporting our participants who have been out of work for at least 12 months, to find sustainable employment.
- Ensure that Employment Advisors are working effectively with participants, providing a tailored support plan partnering with other support services available, overcoming barriers to work, and identifying opportunities with employers.
- Ensure that Employment Advisors are exceeding their minimum performance targets and support individuals' performance accordingly through regular performance reviews, coaching, performance observations, caseload reviews and assessing competence against Ingeus' '5 Star Success' continuous development programme.
- Partner with the Performance Coach to ensure Employment Advisors receive support in areas where they require additional training and support.
- Effectively onboarding new team members, setting performance expectations
- Monitoring the performance of the full team conducting caseload reviews and respond quickly to address underperformance.
- Work with the Business Manager in ensuring the achievement of operational performance targets and minimum service standards.
- Support the Business Manager in ensuring regular reporting of performance in accordance with Ingeus Group requirements.
- Ensure the monitoring and management of our Quality and Compliance and Customer Service Standards daily.
- Highlight to the Business Manager any formal actions required to address performance, attendance, and timekeeping.
- Seek guidance from the Employee Relations Specialist on employee relations matters.
- Update the People Portal to keep a record of employee relations matters.
- Lead by example always in line with Ingeus's values
- Produce weekly and monthly management information at office and individual level.
- Work with the Quality Performance team to ensure compliance with internal and external audits.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day quality of provision, e.g., customer complaints and feedback.
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with key internal and external to ensure a cohesive and integrated participant experience.
- Ensuring local representation of Ingeus with external stakeholders for example JCP and local partners.
- To ensure the management of local finance, regarding petty cash, client spend etc.
As an Employment Team Leader, you will have:
- Strong leadership, coaching and organisational skills, with an ability to lead and motivate teams of people to achieve targets.
- Experience as a high-performance Advisor with a clear understanding of driving a high-performance culture.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, evolving environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience of working in a performance target driven environment, such as business to business sales or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the labour market, wider provision, and stakeholders local to the area in which you are applying.
- High level digital literacy skills, and data accuracy skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies.
- Excellent organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a busy schedule/workload under pressure.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A strong commitment to personal and professional ongoing development.
- Ability to follow and comply with contractual requirements alongside the ability to understand and adhere to GDPR.
- An ability to handle multiple priorities and projects for on time on budget delivery of the highest quality.
- Able to effectively network to build and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
As an Ingeus employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We are purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers, and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we're committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
31 Dec 2021