|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Technical Business Analyst
You will join us as a Technical Business Analyst and will become the expert within BD Together catering and cleaning IT systems, to facilitate accurate analysis of operational and financial information to enable precise and timely evaluation of all the commercial needs within BD Together.
Technical Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Champion, develop and maintain key business systems including supporting the internal teams and client base
- Provide system support for the internally developed finance, reporting system and 3rd party proprietary systems
- Analyse and maintain accurate and meaningful financial and operational information, in order to satisfy management information requirements
- Support the Operations Team by maintaining and developing financial and management analysis, systems, processes and timetables
- Support Operations in identifying, planning and implementing ongoing improvements to systems and processes to assist the business in optimising operational activities and maximising the quality of financial support provided to the business
- Assist the Finance and Commercial manager in continually reviewing all areas of operational activity, including debt recovery
- Proactively identify areas of internal control weaknesses and recommend improvements and ongoing solutions to address those weaknesses
- Generate and maintain accurate computerised and manual records in order to ensure that information is up to date, stored securely, is readily retrievable and complies with General Data Protection Regulation
- To be the subject matter expert in all areas of System and Data process to support the wider operations team
- Training and support of internal and external stakeholders in the day to day running of the systems General Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation, company policy and procedures, financial rules and other requirements as applicable at all times
- Undertake a proactive, committed approach towards commercial focus and awareness to deliver services efficiently and effectively
- Comply with the competencies and standard requisites agreed by the Company as relevant to your post
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR rules as well as the company's IT systems and data use policies
- Take responsibility for continuing self-development and participate in training and development activities related to the post.
The above-mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the post holder may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be required by the Line Manager within the grading level of the post and the competence of the post holder.
Technical Business Analyst Requirements:
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong communication capabilities
- Capability of taking initiative and working independently
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical thinking
- Highly computer literate with data entry experience
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good financial awareness
About The BD Group:
Launched in 2018, BD Group is a professional service delivery company, offering a range of solutions predominantly for the built environment.
We are a dynamic, socially aware organisation, committed to developing solutions to improve lives, to promote health and well-being, and to reducing environmental impact. We take pride in quality delivery, really listen to the needs of our customers, and focus on being a true partner.
Location: Dagenham, Greater London
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Business Analyst, BA, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Data Analyst, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Project Manager, Analytics, Project Management, Business Process Analyst, Digital Analyst, Digital Business Analyst, IT Manager, etc.
Ref: 102 627