|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Graduate/Trainee Marketing Researcher/Administrator | Newcastle, UK | Meritocratic Career Progression Plan | £19.5K + Lucrative Bonus | Luxury Incentives and Rewards |
About Frank Recruitment Group
Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leading, niche recruitment consultancy with deep expertise in cloud computing. With offices spanning 20 locations across 4 continents, we specialise primarily in placing candidates with experience in Microsoft, Salesforce or AWS technology. To date we have placed over 30,000 candidates in businesses ranging from start-ups to global enterprise companies, and we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the highest quality candidates on the market.
Overview of the Role
All Trainee Market Researchers start their career at FRG by focusing on the core competencies around Growing and Enriching our internal CRM system. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, contacts and organisations to fill current and future vacancies, as well as generating new prospects for the sales teams within the business.
This is largely an internet research-based job, with data entry elements. The ideal candidate will be internet savvy, organised, computer literate, patient, with a great drive and determination to grow and succeed. It is essential to have the ability work as an individual and but also to work well within a team to collaborate and meet required objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Whilst undertaking your role you will be expected to be a subject matter expert in our internal systems and processes. As the custodians of the groups data and subject matter experts in our in-house CRM, the team are responsible for the acquisition of new data and the enrichment of our existing and legacy data while providing support to our sales teams across the globe.
When conducting your day-to-day requirements, you should be representing yourself as a credible, professional, industry expert that always gives accurate, informative and timely advice, always striving to overcome challenges and offer better service to the business.
Responsible activities: (will include but are not limited to the below)
- Grow, Cleanse and Enrich FRG's CRM database
- Online research to discover new ("prospects") Organisations, Contacts and Candidates
- Using online tools and data sources to enrich current and new data
- Adding these prospects into our CRM adhering to strict data quality standards
- Searching for relevant Candidate CVs on job boards and CV databases
- Finding new and using existing job boards, CV databases, social media websites, online forums, user groups etc.
- Analysis of data within Excel
Systems and processes
- Ensure all data is entered into our CRM adhering to minimum standards set
- Update Candidate, Contact and Client records to maintain clean data
- Attending regular refresher training and being proactive to self-develop and skill up
- Adhere to all FRG policies and procedures
- Adhere to all min standards set for minimum data volumes and data quality
What are we looking for:
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Teamwork, a strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn
- Taking innovative approaches to problem solving and devising inventive, creative solutions
- Educated to at least degree standard or with equivalent work experience would be desired but not essential
- An interest and desire to work in Marketing and Data
- Experience in a support work environment or data entry role is advantageous but not essential
What you will learn
- How to use different systems and applications to gather, store and analyse data.
- Broad understanding of Niche I.T technology, Recruitment and data governance
- Understanding of GDPR and other global data protection laws and regulation
- How to Identify relevant client, candidate and contact prospects across different ecosystems
- Effective online resourcing and the latest search techniques
- Learning about different leading edge and emerging technologies
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Package
Perks and Benefits
- Hybrid/flexible working policy
- Career and development planning
- Flexible working hours and extended lunch breaks
- Free Friday Breakfast when in office
- Work Anywhere Perk - For up to 10 days a year work from anywhere you like.