|Date Posted||January 7, 2022|
At National Accident Law, the home of National Accident Helpline, we live by our values of 'We are curious', 'We are driven', 'We are passionate' and 'We are unified' and our people do too. Whether it be helping people to start their recovery journey, supporting our panel of solicitor firms or working together across departments to achieve results our people work as one team.
At National Accident Law, we work differently to handle compensation claims in a modern, imaginative and refreshingly personal way. We are looking for the curious minds that can shape and drive innovation in accident injury law.
You can join us too and play your part in making a real difference to our consumers and benefiting from working for a successful market leader.
THE PURPOSE OF WEBSITE DELIVERY MANAGER
In this position you will be responsible for our customer facing technology, innovating, and refining how we interact with customers to provide the best experience possible.
You will have the facility to assist with defining the wider business strategy, not only those parts that are covered by 'web' but with multi-disciplinary teams across the business, including developers, designers, project owners, business subject matter experts.
You will drive the development of our customer facing web technology with the aim of improving customer service in everything we do at NAH.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS WEBSITE DELIVERY MANAGER
The Website Delivery Manager will be responsible for ensuring the company websites are best in class with a lead generation focus.
- Responsible for multiple websites' platform development lifecycle including the various phases through to launch and testing.
- Coordinating project and development work by working with internal and external teams - understanding the brief, dependencies, timelines, estimation and owning the roadmap of development through to delivery
- Managing, guiding, and developing, frontend designer and full stack developers.
- Owning the roadmap for developers including planning of releases across multiple websites
- Extending existing websites, components and creating new websites and interactive tools appropriately - based on business requirements
- Working closely with the wider SEO and the development teams to deliver technical SEO strategies, and provide high-standard technical SEO assistance to the development team covering areas such as site architecture, indexation, crawlability
- Monitoring and reporting website performance across Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Hotjar, SEMrush
- Understanding, monitoring, and keeping abreast of web technology, security, and tracking, ensuring solutions remains in line with functional and non-functional requirements to protect reputation and presence
- Contributing to or defining architecture through solution design and technology selection.
- Manage website UX and user journey optimisations and being the eyes of the customer at all times.
- Overseeing website cohesion and policing it - in terms of overall site structure and size, page structure, design, brand, copy, and content management
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to ensure timely delivery of campaigns and content. Making sure training is provided and supporting timely content upload and build where appropriate
- Maintain regular dialogue with IT to ensure project interdependencies remain transparent and information sharing supports successful delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Broad and deep experience in delivering market leading digital websites and solutions in complex and fast paced environments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence
- Experience of full website lifecycle, from conception to go-live for both new sites and re-platforming.
- Experience with project methodologies and how to leverage these to ensure effective and efficient development workflow
- Highly commercial and demonstrable experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Hotjar as well as internal reporting tools
- CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Understanding of LAMP stack, basic knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS), basic HTML / CSS, GTM understanding and digital design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google docs and comfortable presenting to senior management
- Understanding of technical Search Engine Optimisation and how to improve and maintain Google rankings
- Experience of managing, motivating, and developing a high performing team of developers
- Experience in planning, running and implementing CRO campaigns
- Experience with GTM, SEMrush (or other SEO tools)
- Understanding of GDPR
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads (Bing) & Search Ads Google 360
- Experience of working in a regulated business (FCA / SRA)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to learn quickly and apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English to enable evaluation of motivating, accurate and effective communications
- Curious to challenge the status quo
- Unified in working together for the same gaols and vision
- Driven to achieve, succeed and progress
- Passionate about our customers, our business and personal performance
Location: Remote, with travel to Kettering
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, plus competitive benefits
You may have experience of the following: Website Manager, Website Delivery Manager, Online Manager, Digital Manager, Website Development Manager, Digital Delivery Manager, SEO, Digital Acquisition, IT, Website Design, Website Manager, Digital Content, HTML, Information Technology, Digital Manager, Website Project Manager, Search Engine, etc.
Ref: 105 735